Soon we will enter the long-awaited match. Ultimate Fighting Championship 231, or as known as UFC 231, will take place in December. The game which is scheduled to hold on December 8, 2018, will bring together two Featherweight fighters, namely Brian Ortega and Max Holloway, in the ring. Besides, the UFC 231 will also show women’s matches between flyweights namely Joanna Jedrzejczyk, champion 115 pounds, against Bantamweight fighters, Valentina Shevchenko. This match will hold at Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, Canada. There will be many UFC fans watching these matches. Earlier a meeting between two champions, Ortega and Holloway, was canceled due to a concussion injury suffered by Holloway. Of course, the fans were disappointed with the cancellation of their fight, but soon the disappointment will disappear with their meeting in UFC 231 December.
Speaking about the UFC, of course, fans will be looking forward to watching it, whether on television or live. You can watch it directly by coming to Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, which has a capacity of 19,800 people. UFC 231 tickets have been sold online since October. There are lots of websites that provide online ticket buying services making it easier for you to get a seat. Here are some points that you must consider if you are going to buy tickets online.
1. Plan ahead. The closer the day of the event, the possibility to get a ticket will be smaller, and the ticket price will also increase. You certainly don’t want to lose the seat, so plan ahead will help you.
2. Know the ticket price before buying. You can check the price comparison from authorized agents, distributors, or from brokers. Knowing the ticket price will help you in the purchase process. You can decide which ticket you will buy at what cost.
3. Buy from an authorized agent or what many people already know. Usually, tickets provided by official agents are cheaper than tickets purchased through brokers. Besides, by buying at an authorized agent, you don’t need to worry about being tricked or getting a fake ticket.
4. Even though buying tickets online, it does not guarantee that you will get the ticket. Sometimes you are late entering, and all good tickets are sold out. Don’t worry. You can set a reminder on the website to send a notification in the form of a message or email to you if the ticket you want is available again. If the site provides an application for cell-phone, you can download it directly so you can keep the update about the ticket info.
5. Make sure that the ticket number and line number are listed on your ticket. It will help you ensure that the card you purchased is genuine. If you buy a general ticket, then try to arrive early to ensure that they do not sell tickets beyond the space provided.
6. Double check the price before paying. The card that you buy online may have lower rates than other places, but sometimes there are additional costs that have not been included, such as shipping costs, taxes, and others. So, it never hurts to double check the ticket price before paying it.
Read More: Where to watch UFC 231 Fight Live Online
Thus are some points that must be considered in buying tickets online. Hopefully, it can be useful for you. Happy hunting and good luck!